Tuesday 12 June 2007

Fun with the WATER CYCLE!

Hello children... Here I am again. I wanted to tell you I feel really happy every time I find a new comment in our blog, so I hope you continue posting many, many, many more!!! Today I want to share something fun with you... Remember the water cycle, and all the words we looked up in the dictionary the other day? Ok, have a look at this presentation (it may take a few seconds to load), and you will learn even more words and vocabulary related to the topic of our project: WATER!! http://www.epa.gov/safewater/kids/flash/flash_watercycle.html Tomorrow you tell me how you liked it. Enjoy it! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello marcela
y swa the new thing


bayyyyyyyyyyyyyy





bauti Z

Marcela Liporace Murga said...

Bauti, I SAW the new thing... BYE... (check spelling)
Did you like the animation? And the song?
See you!
Marcela